Spectrojuicy

Powered By Blogger Widgets | Customized By: Blogging Tips

samedi 3 décembre 2011


Interview with rednek : 



1-At first I thank you for having to accept this interview. To start with, a small presentation
"Hi to all you massively infected bass bunnies! They call me Rednek, I'm a Dubstep Artist from the UK working on the behalf of my fans and ensuring that every track I make and perform is bassface and fun guaranteed!"


2-Where from comes your nickname " REDNEK " 
"The name Rednek was a marketing choice for a good brand. The origin of the true names comes from farmers who use to work so hard in the sun resulting bad sunburn to there necks. Industry people have classed me "the hardest working man in Dubstep""


3-You Can tell me your first meeting with the music?
"I first heard Caspar's "where's my money" in April 2011 and saw the crowds reaction. So I starting making Dubstep in May 2011 with a plan."


4-In how old are you begun to compose? 
"I was 12 in school. I used to steal the keys for the music room and stay overnight. As the years progressed I set up a recording studio in the school by 14. The school now has it's own department dedicated to music technology . I wish I had that back then."


5-What do you think of the evolution of the dubstep in the world of the music? 
"I love it! This means more exposure, more events and more reason for the underground to become even more powerful."


6-Which software  do you use? (Question of a fan) 
"Mac, Logic 9, Massive, nexus, Oxford plug ins, apogee, ISA one pre amp, akg 414 mic plus more. You can see my set up in the video called "I'm not skrillex""


7-For your productions, by what musical current were you inspired? 
"My music is inspired by some of the greats. From Prodigy, chemical brothers, to Andy c, pendulum"


8-What relation do you maintain with your fans? 
"My fans are now my inspiration! It started from soundcloud and now everywhere! My fan are EVERYTHING and I am in day to day communication with them!"


9-An European tour in sight? 
"European plan is a must! Message to the people. Get the promoters to contact TFA agency online and book REDNEK!"


10-An album of planned?
"Album is set for Feb 2012"


11-A last word for the end?
"My new single "They Call Me" is out on 11th Dec 2011(official video on YouTube ) thank you for all your support and please check out my www.youtube.com/theofficialrednek twitter @officialrednek www.Facebook.com/officialrednek BUY MERCH on www.rednek.co.uk and I'll see you all soon! Respect. REDNEK " 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire